I love to read

-->
I love to read. So, I thought I would share my top 10 favorite books!

1.     Redeeming Love (the only book I have read twice)
2.     The Mark of the Lion Series
3.     The hiding Place
4.     Kisses from Katie
5.     Heaven is for real
6.     Better than my dreams
7.     The Voice of the Martyrs
8.     Power of a praying Wife (has been great for my Husband and I to read together)
9.     The Rest of God
10. Mother Teresa’s secret fire.

Most of my favorite books are about people. I love stories about people who have gone before me in this Christian journey. Someone once told me to always be reading a biography of a Christian. When I read their stories, I am inspired and encouraged to keep walking forward. When I see how God showed up in there lives over and over again It gives me faith that He will do the same in my life.

There are so many good books. I think that some books are meant for different seasons of life. If you start a book and don’t enjoy it, put it on the bookshelf and pick it up later. Sometimes a book I did not like when I first started it was exactly what I needed to read a year later.

About a year ago I was trying to figure out what to read next. I knew a lot of people had told me of some good books, but I could not remember what they said. So, I have started to keep a list of books that people recommend in my Iphone notes section. Now, I always have options of what to read next.

So here is my two cents worth of info on books:) I hope it encourages someone!

Comments