power of prayer

This will be a short post, but one that I am still thinking about-

I recently read the book the power of a praying wife. It is so easy as a woman to want to take control, or to say every single thing that comes to my mind. Or at least, I do. But the holy spirit, through this book has really been teaching me that prayer is the work.

It seems easier to try to manipulate situations to get what we want with our husbands, when in reality prayer is the work. Whether you are praying for your husband to know Jesus, to daily make wise choices, or whatever it is that we are asking for in our husbands lives, God hears our prayers. Prayer truly works. In reality, prayer is the work.


Even if you are not married, learning to pray before we speak is a HUGE deal. It will help in every relationship. So here it is, a book that I strongly suggest for every married woman!

Comments